CSA Conducts Learning & Fun Summer Camps for vulnerable children during the months of April & May 2015 in collaboration with CBOs & Volunteers.
Besides the usual ice breakers, games and fun activities children are introduced to social themes viz.
- Environment (Best out of Waste, Saving Water & Electricity),
- Health (Hygiene & Nutrition),
- Gender Issues (Good touch/bad touch, Respect for Elders, Relationships, Safety & Security),
- Civic Involvement (Right to Education, Importance of Savings & Use of Media – Print, Social & Electronic); and
- Leadership for Transformation (Building Self esteem & Self confidence, Communication Skills & Leadership Qualities) .
These are done through the use of video clippings, charts, puppets, group activities & debates